Friday, July 10, 2015

The RealiTV Is...

As an artist who sacrificed almost every waking hour from third grade through high school to train, study, and perform––so that I could spend my life as a performer, I’m embarrassed to admit:
I am addicted to Reality TV.
It’s mindless and outrageous content that makes me feel a little bit better about my life.
Jeff and I have spent the last five years mocking Reality TV with our digital short parodies, but since the launch of my book we’ve been too busy to produce more content, so I think I’m going through full withdrawal.
During the past six months on tour I’ve consumed more trashy, scandalous, Kardashianesque crap than ever before.
And the RealiTV is I’m just disgusted with myself.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to have a conversation with Bethenny.

No comments: