Friday, October 24, 2014

Pop Quiz

Are pop quizzes ever fun?
The answer:
NO!
It's been twelve years (yes I dated myself) since I've taken a pop quiz;
Last night in my Business Entertainment class, our instructor surprised us with a test.
I knew every answer on the test, but in true Shaffer style- I heard the word "test" and I froze.
I dislike being tested.
Ask me to have a conversation, and I can tell you everything you want to know.  Better yet, ask me to apply what we've learned, and I will shine!
I am a classic overachiever, and my need for perfection always hurts me in situations where there's a piece of paper with a series of questions and a time limit to answer.
I always over-think everything.
In the end I only missed two questions, but I want perfection.
I want an A-Plus every time.
Oh well, there's always the next one.
#LettingGoIsEasierAsAnAdult

No comments: