Friday, October 3, 2014

...Everything Happens For A Reason...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
We've all heard it before, and nobody wants to hear it when they're receiving bad news or suffering a loss.
However, I'm a firm believer in a higher power- call it God, The Universe or the collective spirit of humanity, I don't believe in coincidence.
I'm always thrilled and hopeful when I begin a new journey, and I encounter a person who knows me or I receive an opportunity based on my past life experience.
It's a little reminder that this world is small, and the entertainment industry is even smaller.
It also validates the decision I made to experience a new venture.  I trust my instincts, but I believe in God, and in moments when a "coincidence" transpires, I'm calm because I know I'm right where I'm meant to be.

No comments: