Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Growing Up... I think.

I was thirty-five years old when I passed the laundry mat phase of my life.
I always thought I'd grow up faster, especially because I was wearing three-piece suits as a nine year old.  But something shifted for me when I got to high school.  I decided it was okay to be young, wild, creative and free...
I guess that's what happens when you're a performer attending a performing arts high school.
I'm happy that I had those crazy adventures in Chicago, Europe and New York City, however it wasn't until I moved back to Los Angeles when I realized, I'm ready to start living an adult life.
I don't miss the parking pass; carry (four months worth of) your dirty laundry to a laundry mat; only eat out during Happy Hour, hours part of my life.
I may not be the next Hollywood heartthrob, but I have an awesome life and a fabulous career doing what I love.
And today, that just feels awesome.
I'd still like to take the day off, and go to Disneyland though.

No comments: