Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weekend Dream...

Regardless of the amount of sleep I get, waking up to go to work on weekends always feels gross and wrong!
I want to sleep in, and slowly rise to the sound of cartoons and the blended aroma of coffee, bacon, and pancakes.
I'd casually roll myself out of bed, with my down comforter wrapped around my entire body, plop down on the sofa and drift in and out of sleep between shoving a piece of crisp salty pork in my mouth.
Eventually I'd decided to wake-up with a hot shower (around noon) and convince myself to get outside-
Maybe I'd go for a walk to Starbucks with the puppies and spend another hour or soaking up the sun.
Finally, I'd be ready to meet up with friends for an afternoon movie, followed by dinner and maybe a dance club?
But instead, I'll hurry and write in my journal, compose my morning blog, do my daily stretching, rush to get my social media fix, jump in the shower and throw on clothes, with enough time to grab a crappy hotel coffee, shove a Cliff bar down my mouth and make my way to sit in a theatre for twelve hours judging performers without a break!
#TheGlamorousLife

No comments: