Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cable News or Entertainment Trash?!

Watching CNN is less like watching the news and more like watching a hybrid of Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition.
Scandal. Sensationalism. Terrible stories about unconfirmed, NON-newsworthy issues.
I can't even imaging what bullshit they're airing on FOX News?!? (I had to stop watching them when they decided to air "stock footage" of a crime reenactment, while talking about a drug bust.)  I should point out that the stock footage in reference portrayed two black males fighting, and the ACTUAL drug bust involved two white men. #Racist
I'm just old enough to remember REAL news- Not spin, hype and exploitation.
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the old days!
Now I know how my grandpa felt.  (Which explains why he only watched the Weather Channel!)

No comments: