Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wake Up!!! It's Time For Another Day of The Glamorous Life.

When the alarm goes off, my initial reaction is panic!
Shit, did I miss my call?!
I roll over to discover, it's 5 AM-
I don't want to get out of bed (especially because I woke up every hour from fear I'd over sleep.)
Cranky, I crawl out of bed with sleep-crust covered eyes and find my way to the bathroom.
The harsh bathroom lights spark a surge in my body, and I begin my morning routine.
I always make sure to leave enough time to stretch, journal and write my daily blog- (I have to find "me" time if I'm going to help anyone else...)
Finally, I gather myself and make my way to the theatre.
I'm ready for another day of #Drama on the stage.
The glamorous life continues.
#Judge #TalentCompetitions #Choreographer

No comments: