Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Puppies Need Love Too!

You try getting work done with an adorable puppy on your lap!
I woke up this morning with every intention of getting some things done around our new home.
Instead, I find myself sitting on the sofa with my Shih Tzu on my lap and my Yorkie wedged between my thigh and the sofa!
I think they're trying to tell me something.  Perhaps if they could talk they'd say, "Stop ignoring us!  You've been so focused on fixing up our new home, you haven't even given us a bone."
I get it puppies.  I need to spend some quality time with you.
So today, instead of vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, changing the faucet in the guest bathroom or working on my book (that is due December 31st!) I'm going to cuddle with you!
After all, puppies deserve attention and quality time too!

No comments: